This workout is designed to target your shoulders, triceps, core and more by combining dynamic, heart rate elevating movements with isolated muscle building movements. I think there is nothing more prominent, and immediately noticed that strong, round shoulders that make your arms pop in anything! Having strength in your upper body will significantly improve your day to day activities, making every task easier. The shoulders are especially susceptible to injury, specifically the rotator cuff, due to weaknesses around the socket, tissues and tendons, but this vulnerability can easily be changed with some strength training.
I hope you will enjoy this killer workout as much as I do…it is definitely one of my favorites, and I include it in my weekly training schedule.
DIRT OFF YOUR SHOULDERS
Repeat 3 times:
- Plank Shuffle – 20 reps
- Plank Pull Burpee – 10 reps
- Shoulder Circles – 10 reps
- Reptile Push Up – 10 reps
- Standing 1 Arm Tricep Pull – 10 each side
- Dive Bomber Push Up – 10 reps
- Standing 1 Arm Shoulder Press – 10 each side
- Pike Jumps – 30 reps
- Tricep Dips – 30 reps
- Plank Kick Through – 20 reps