Challenging yourself to commit to an exercise regimen or nutrition routine for a solid month can really help kick start your fitness and lifestyle habits. Here are a few challenges which I have facilitated and personally completed. All the workouts and rules have been outlined taking the guesswork completely out of the mix. Enjoy!
- Black Book #2: 60 Day Body Transformation Series –STARTING MAY 6! – Weekly workout schedules that include 4-5 workouts each week. These workouts are mixed up to include HIIT, Body Sculpting, Cardio, and Recovery routines. Each week, I include a shopping list with recipes, and easy to follow food prep instructions to set you up to support your workout with clean flavorful nutrition.
If you want to take your training to the next level, I think you will really enjoy this program. Everything is laid out for you, removing all the guess work. Commit to this program, and watch your body and mental health transform right before your eyes!
I will be with you every step of the way, so, WHO’S WITH ME?!
- Daily 100’s Challenge – 5 Days a week, I challenge you to perform 100 push ups, 100 squats, and 100 surprise moves which change daily.
- New Year’s Challenge – This 30 day challenge consists of weekly nutrition challenges, workout schedules, and rest days.
- Spring CleanEATing Challenge – This 30 day challenge is dedicated to the nutrition side of your training. See amazing results by following the rules and recipes in this challenge.
- Black Book Body Transformation Challenge – This 66 workout series is designed to completely overhaul your physique and turn you into a lean mean machine!
- Fit For the Holidays Challenge – In this challenge, I outline the rules for an incredible weight loss transformation.
- 30 Days of Nutritious Meals – Here is a detailed list of everything I ate for my Fit For the Holidays Challenge, including total calories for each day.
- 30 Days of Clean Eating – Here is another comprehensive list of 30 full days of clean eating. These are the meals I chose for my Spring CleanEATing Challenge